YOUTH FUND NIGERIA N500,000 – N1,000,000 NAIRA BUSINESS FUNDING DECEMBER 2020.
If you are skilled and needed money to establish your business or you needs money to expand your already existing business and you are between the ages of 18 and 45years, then this programme is for you. Also, if you are not with any skill and wants to learn a skill to enable you start a business, you can also apply as you will be trained by our business partners.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE AND BENEFIT IN THE YOUTH FUND NIGERIA DECEMBER 2020 EDITION:
(1) All participants must be a Nigerian by birth.
(2) Must be within the ages of 18 and 45years
(3) Minimum academic qualification, SSCE holder.
(4) Participants with skills will be of more advantage
(5) Participant without any skill can still apply and later choose a skill to learn as you will be trained by Youth Fund Nigeria business partners.
(6) You dont need to pay any money to register and participate in Youth Fund Nigeria youth empowerment programmes.
(7) At the end of the programme, 20 or more top participants will be empowered with N500,000 naira to start a business as financed by our voting system and donors.
(8) The funding for the business development will be generated from voting system and our donors/sponsors/partners.
(9) This implies that, there will be a voting system where participants will send their vote page using social media for people to vote for them to support the business funding from donors in order to get as many youths empowered with businesses.
(10) The Youth Fund programme takes place monthly so that many youths will be empowered within a giving year.
(11) Each vote is 100 naira. The voting page will be made public for people to vote for participants.
(12) Participants are to note that voting is compulsory. Participants are to encourage their families and friends to vote for them. Also use their social media accounts and all other forms of awareness to encourage people to vote for them. The voting is made to support the business funding from donors.
(13) Each participant is to get atleast one hundred votes inorder to be among the top 20 beneficiaries of the N500,000 – N1,000,000 NAIRA business funding.
(14) The voting page will be made available here on the website.
(15) The presentation of the N500,000 – N1,000,000 NAIRA business funding will be shown live in one of our partner Television Stations.
(16) There will be business talk show, music, comedy, dance, photo session and awards at the fund presentation.
(17) In the event of low turn up from voting and donors/sponsors to meetup the said funding amount, the available fund will be utilized to the top numbers of participants where the funds can achieve the primary goal.
(18) The voting date will be communicated to all registered participants monthly.
(19) The Youth Fund Nigeria December 2020 registration ends on the 30th of November.
To apply in the December 2020 YOUTH FUND NIGERIA N500,000 – N1,000,000 NAIRA business empowerment programme, CLICK HERE.