YOUTH FUND NIGERIA N400,000 NAIRA BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT 2020.
If you are skilled and needed money to establish your business or you needs money to expand your already existing business and you are between the ages of 18 and 45years, then this programme is for you.
REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE AND BENEFIT IN THE YOUTH FUND NIGERIA 2020 EDITION:
(1) All participating persons must be a Nigerian by birth
(2) Must be within the ages of 18 and 45years
(3) Must atleast be an SSCE holder
(4) Participants with skill in any area of life will be of more advantage
(5) Participant without any skill can still apply and later choose a skill to learn as we also run skill trainings.
(6) You dont need to pay any money to register and participate in Youth Fund Nigeria youth empowerment programmes.
(7) At the end of the programme, 20 or more top participants will be empowered with N400,000 naira to start a business.
(8) The funding for the business will be generated from voting system and our sponsors/partners.
(9) Which implies that, there will be a voting system where participants will send their vote page using social media for people to vote for them to support the business funding in order to get as many youths empowered with businesses.
(10) The Youth Fund programme takes place every 2months so that many youths will be empowered within a giving year. October Youth Fund Registration starts 7th September 2020 and ends 30th September 2020.
(11) Voting starts 5th October 2020 and ends 31st October 2020
(12) Each vote is 100 naira. The voting page will be made public for people to vote for participants.
(13) Participants are to note that voting is compulsory. Participants are to encourage their families and friends to vote for them. Also use their social media accounts and all other forms of awareness to encourage people to vote for them.
(14) Each participant is to get atleast one hundred votes inorder to be among the top 20 beneficiaries of the N400,000 naira business funding empowerment.
(15) The voting page will be made available here on the website from 5th October 2020.
(16) The presentation of the N400,000 naira business funding will take place 25th-31st October 2020 and the event will be shown live in Silver Bird Television Stations.
(17) There will be business talk show, music, comedy, dance, photo shoots and awards at the event.
(18) In the event of low turn up from voting and sponsors to meetup N400,000 , the availabe funds goes to the top 3 to 20 participants with the highest votes
To apply in the 2020 YOUTH FUND NIGERIA N400,000 naira business empowerment programme, CLICK HERE.